The Tuition Process
- Each course consists of six sessions which may be introduced by a session task. Where applicable, the session task simply attempts to evaluate students’ initial level of understanding and need not be approached with reservation. No marks are awarded for this exercise.
- Within every session, there are several other tasks which students are expected to complete. Students are required to share some of the insights gained from completion of these tasks on the Discussion Boards. Successful completion of this requirement is determined by students’ postings on the Discussion Boards.
- A one (1) hour interactive session is scheduled each week where students get the opportunity to ‘chat’ with the Tutor about any areas which they may not be clear about and/or share perspectives on their own personal application of the session’s teachings with the other students who will be a part of this session.
- The days for the interactive sessions will be advised by the Tutors and will generally occur between the following hours (EST):
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Upon application, students can indicate their preference based on the above available times.
- At the end of each session there is a session task. All ‘end of session’ tasks must be completed and will be assessed by the Tutor.
- A written assessment is given which covers the lecture material presented over the six (6) week period of the course. The written assessment will be made available at the end of the 5 th week of the course and must be completed and submitted at the end of the 7th week of the course.
Our assessments systems encourage students to participate fully in all aspects of the online learning programme. The structure demands that students carefully study, fully internalize and powerfully and accurately respond to the truth imparted, consciously recording that involvement. The assessment elements consist of:
- Weekly Contributions on Discussion Board
- End of Session Tasks (evaluate understanding of the session)
- Written Assessments (assess overall understanding of the course)
- Participation in weekly Interactive Sessions
NOTE: Final certification will depend on completion of all elements of the assessment system.